Types of Therapy Offered:
- Antepartum Services (during pregnancy) and Postpartum Services (after baby is born)
- Having a Master's Degree in Social Work with minor in Psychology, I have taken a special interest to perinatal and postpartum disorders that face new moms. Therapy can be done in the comfort of your own home, or in a traditional therapy setting. Many mothers find it comforting to be in their own home, so they do not have to find someone to watch baby. There are so many adjustments for new moms in a short amount of time, if you are finding you need someone to talk to, please contact me today! You do not have to live in a world of overwhelming anxiety or gloom! Together we can work to have you feeling better and adjusted to your new role as a mother, or as a mom with a new baby!
- Family Therapy
- Is your family having a difficult time adjusting to the new baby? Are there issues or concerns facing your family? I'd love to be able to help and assist you in creating the strongest bond and loving environment that you dreampt of!
- Individual Therapy
- I also offer "traditional individual therapy" I am trained in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and can work with you to face anything going on throughout your life.
- Working with young children/adolescents (including play therapy and art therapy)
- I have worked several jobs where children were my main focus. I have trained in play therapy and art therapy with a specialization is special needs children.